- Is your brain throbbing from daily demands, fears, and stress?
- Do you feel like you’re on your own dealing with today’s challenges?
- Do you want to learn tools and strategies (in conversation with others, not another webinar) to help you get through the day and days ahead?
- Do you need a place to fall apart a little bit and connect with parents and caregivers who get it?
The pandemic has taken a toll on parents and caregivers. We worry about our kids, about their futures, about our futures, and we are - simply put - stressed and exhausted. All. The. Time. But while we are all feeling isolated, we aren’t going through this by ourselves, and we shouldn’t go through this alone.
Introducing Healing Huddles:
Huddles are small weekly conversations, lightly guided by parents and caregivers who have been trained by local therapists/parent coaches to provide just-enough structure and support.
- Free to everyone (through the support of our generous donors)
- 1-hour conversations (on-line), over a 6-week period, between 5-6 parents and caregivers
- Every week, in each Huddle, folks can share what they are dealing with, listen to and support each other, and learn tools and strategies to manage challenges.
- Community members can opt to join a Huddle based on a shared affinity or challenge (for example, single parents, parents of BIPOC children, parents of middle schoolers, parents with 2+ children)
Think of it like urgent care for the soul. One hour a week to be in a place where you are heard, understood, and take away something that may help.
There are still a few spots remaining for the Huddles launching January 2021. To sign up please go to https://bit.ly/HH_confirm
We will be opening a new round of Healing Huddles in March 2021. Contact email@example.com or sign up below to receive emails when the next cycle launches.
Are you a Conversation Coach? Use the login information provided by email to access materials and resources. (Tip: all Coaches have the same username and password.) Problems logging in? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.